TranQlity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken World Lionheart West Coast Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crucible Walkthrough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ari___

Crucible Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Crucible Walkthrough   Crucible Walkthrough I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Want some great exp, then this is the place to be.

The Crucible is an instance where you gain a HUGE amount of exp and soupower!!!! Be warned, it is time consuming and obnoxious at times.  

You can do this instance ONCE, yes sadly only once, Per day.  But on the up side, you can do it EVERYDAY Very Happy~wiggles ecstaticly ~

SO where to go and what to do...

1) go see the Crucible Warden in Blossom Boulevard in REALM 2!!!
2) Talk to Warden and teleport to the realm

NOW that you are inside, you will have 2-3 quests to do.

If you've never been before you will have 3 quests, if you've been more then once, then only 2.

FIRST AND FOREMOST know that Seal Quest IS TIMED!!!! I picked up all 3 the 1st time I was in here, both 'Seal quests get turned in once you gather all the seals.  My runs there after, I ONLY pick up Seal quest as I wont be doing ANY other quest till I turn this one in, and the same npc gives/receives all quests.  So sure you get 2 hours, but from what I have been told and from what I have seen from doing this quest, the FASTER you do it the MORE exp you get.
Once you get all 26, (it says final seal) head to the npc as fast as you can and turn it in... BAM killer exp.
SOOOO onward to what to do for SEAL Quest

after picking up said quest, open your map, and click on SEAL 1 auto path to said seal, pick up said seal.
AS you are picking up the seal, open map and 'start' your auto path to Seal 2.  Wash rinse repeat.
SIDE NOTE!!!!!! Watch the 'counter' in your quest list on the side of your screen (or wherever you've placed the 'to do quests' IT will tell you which seal you are to be opening.  IF you are headed to a different seal then is stated there, GO BACK to the seal they are saying you need. (Example. Your heading to seal 15 but it says SEAL 10, run your booty back to seal 10, you messed up somewhere)
There are 26 total seals so scroll down on your map list to make sure you dont miss any Smile

As for the other quest Shylia's Breath

TRICK to this quest to gain EPIC EPIC exp.....
So you are told to go pick 80 petals,, DONT STOP AT 80!!! Gather 160 total... but I get ahead of myself..
the walking flower mutant things ARE NOT agro so intermingle with them its ok, they dont bite,,,,,, yet.
1) find a location that is free of other players (on your quest list it says petals 1,2,3,4,5 go to them, if someones there move to a different location, if all are full, wait your turn Razz)
2) Once at a lone location, DIG the BIG flower!!!! This BIG  flower will spawn mutant (as I call them) YOU WANT as many of them as you can get.  I usually get 10-15 mutants (i'll explain in a second why)
3) So dig bigs A LOT to get oh 10 mutants or so, but while the big flower is respawning dig little flowers.  Blah blah blah, dig dig dig, get 160 petals
4) NOW hopefully you have 10-ish mutants, and NO ONE has come an killed them >_< sucks to be you if someone did Sad
          Get Off your mount go to the Shylia Market and get some Soulforce Draught, 2 or 4.... Now, let the mutants gather as close together, SET OFF YOUR SOULFORCE, hopefully all were killed if not, run around like a crazy person till you have used 2 of the draughts and can Soulforce again, NOW MOVE YOUR BOOTY AND PICK UP THE PETALS.  You can get anywhere from 190+ petals at this point (I average 210)  
5) now that you have picked up all the petals go back to the npc and turn it in.  BAM you have gained a boat load of exp and soul force.
Back to top Go down

Crucible Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TranQlity :: Crucible Exp For Levels 60+-
Jump to: