TranQlity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken World Lionheart West Coast Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is RizaBelle.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RizaBelle

RizaBelle

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:30 am

Hello there, fellow guildies! RizaBelle making a new post in here. Before you have read about Zee, Ari and also Dame, now it's my turn. I've been waiting for so long so expect it to be quiet long. Don't leave this post yet, alright? I like to type stories, so, it is very tempting to write a novel about myself.

The name is RizaBelle, as you guys already know. I'm currently living in the Asia continent. I have started playing MMORPGs back in 2010. From then until now, I have played so many MMORPGs that I totally forgotten how many games I have played. But if my memories serves me right, my first ever MMORPG is Outspark's very own Fiesta Online(back then it was OutSpark, now it's Gamigo). Then two years ago, I found where my gamer heart can call home: Forsaken World. I knew that FW was the perfect game for me and until now, I'm still hooked to it even when I have so many reasons to leave. It was still a new game, so it was normal to have a bit of a problem. I've played since Closed Beta, so I had maaany memories about this game but I had no problem with it and I was totally in love with it.

But then, I had to make the toughest decision of all: deleting months and months of playing FW for the sake of my first big exam. It was hard to say goodbye, but at the end, it paid off. I thought that I would stop playing, but my friends in game from before I deleted my character talks about other MMORPGs that they played and made me want to FW again. So, now, here I am, playing FW again. Getting into this wonderful guild/family called TranQlity and meeting so many cool, wacky and fun guildies. I would never forget this moment and I am trying to take every bit of memory of this game(screenshots moments).

My personal life, well, eh, don't have to dig deeper than you already know. Let's just say I'm like any other female human in Earth. But I am special here in Forsaken World. So are you guys. And don't let any other player say so about you. cheers(BTW, can I be TranQlity official photographer? Pretty please, Zee/Dodie, whichever! xD)
Back to top Go down
Rosepeatal

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 am

Belle nice to meet u and u do what u have to make those good grades. Get a great job that u love to do.. we luv u and ur always welcome in our family
Back to top Go down
Ari___

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 am

you can ONLY be the offical photographer if you show me how to put up a pic of my toony as my avatar thingy
Back to top Go down
RizaBelle

RizaBelle

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:46 am

LOL, right, right. Hmm, well you go to your profile, there you will meet with Edit Profile, and then go to your Avatar, choose your photo and Save! But you really should follow the requirements for the avatar. I followed it and my avatar looks ugly! But, that's how you do it!
Back to top Go down
TranQlity
Admin

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:14 pm

You can be the official guild photographer.....Just as long as all the pics are of me cheers 
Back to top Go down
https://tranqlity.forumotion.com
RizaBelle

RizaBelle

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:33 pm

LOLOL. But how do I upload? The guide here still confuses me!!
Back to top Go down
sagermister

sagermister

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:47 am

what i do now is go to insert image and copy the pic and past and hit preview
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Is RizaBelle. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is RizaBelle.   Who Is RizaBelle. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is RizaBelle.
Page 1 of 1